I completed my move to KC on Saturday. For the rest of that day and the next, I spent all my time unpacking. During this laborious task, I came to realize that I am, in fact, a genius. There were three notable genius-moments:
- Fixing my desk
- During the move down, my desk got a little beat up. My dad strapped down the pieces so hard that it ripped some of the boards right off the screws. Hmm, how to fix this problem? I mean, I did just buy this desk a few years ago, it’s still perfectly good. The solution: Liquid Nails. Fill up some of holes with that, and you’re golden.
- Agglomeration of all things entertainment related
- Now sitting in the corner of my living room is my big TV, with no inherent RCA jacks, my five disk DVD changer, a Nintendo 64, and a regular 8-bit Nintendo. Oh, and a 2 channel RCA switcher ( I also have a 4-channel if I need it ).
- Agglomeration of all things food related
- What do you do when you really don’t have that much space for food? You become a genius, like me, of course. It seems that most of my pots / pans / cups / plates / glasses / etc. take up most of my cupboards. I also have no pantry to speak of. My solution: just put all my food in the refridgerator. Can’t hurt it.
And that is the list so far. I’m sure there will be more, I am a genius and all.